Tuesday 6 December 2016

Top 100 of 2016 (Part 1)

Over the past twelve months I've crunched through hundreds of tracks, eventually whittling down the list to my top 100 favourite singles of 2016. Over ten posts I'll be listing my top century, but why not share your thoughts on them - and my choices - in the comments below? Let's start with 100 - 91!

100. Dead Love Fear Wave - Don't Exist (Released: May)



99 Jack Killen - Genevieve (Released: October)



98 FELIN - Bored (Released: November)



97 I Am Karate - Bitter (Released: April)




96 Iron Lines - Voices (Released: September)



95 Birdy - Keeping Your Head Up (Released: January)



94 This Party - Money (Released: November)


93 Röyksopp feat  Susanne Sundfør - Never Ever (Released: September)


92 Netsky feat. Dave 1 from Chromeo - TNT (Released: May)

91 Lily - Give You The Night (Released: June)


No comments:

Post a Comment