Sunday 15 May 2016

KBPS Interview: Eddie Prové

Eddie Prové is a musician from Reading and he’s just released his ‘Silent Love’ EP and I spoke to him about the release, the new single ‘Never Cared’ which he describes as a ‘soulful, pop song’.

“I tried to keep it quite simple structurally, to really put the lyrics across for that song. It’s very piano based, focus on the piano and vocals”.



Alongside this song Prové has also created a video for song ‘Love For A Day’ which will be out in a few weeks having been teased last week online. He has also been on the live circuit including a recent performance at Live at Leeds, a show he described as excellent.

“I’ve never been to Leeds or played live there either. A great crowd came along as it was a mixture between local bands and artists from around the country. It was a great kind of festival, a good turnout and everyone was in a great mood and it went really well.”

Eddie Prové is currently planning further dates after an upcoming one in Brighton and will be revealing more information soon online.

When he’s not playing music, Eddie is a keen golfer. “I like to get out on the course if I get a free moment. It’s a nice way to relax and get out into the sun. I’m not very good but I guess that’s why I keep playing, I just need to get better!”


Keen on social media promotion, Eddie loves interacting with his fans, and he’s also busy planning his next steps and promoting his EP through his social media. “We’re hoping to release a second EP by the end of the year.”

Looking ahead to the future, Eddie will be concentrating on this new extended play once the dust has settled on his latest release. “I’ve already got a lot of the songs that I’m thinking for the second EP, writing and recording them at the moment, trying to get ahead of ourselves. And also get some nice summer live shows going and making an impact with them and keeping the momentum going into the next year.”

Find Eddie Prové on Facebook and on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment